Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Don't Worry; Be Happy!

Meh. I'm rather disappointed. Since Obama was reelected (or projected to be), I feel obligated to post something about it. But I'm not going to post my personal opinion. Here's stuff from someone much smarter than I am, who says it much better than I ever could:

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."~Jeremiah 29:11

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God...For the one in authority is God's servant for your good."~Romans 13:1, 4a

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified."~Romans 8:28-30

So remember that little ol' sparrow that Jesus talked about in Matthew 10:29-31. Don't worry; be happy! For the Lord our God is on His throne. He knows what's best.

And that's a very comforting thing to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment