Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Snow Day



Guys! It snowed!
Yes. Last Friday, it snowed. A lot. And we played in it from 7am-1pm. It was my last day of Christmas break, and it was glorious.

True story. 

Anyway, here's a few pics I snagged throughout the day.




Watch out. The skeletons are rising.

Dad got a new macro lens for Christmas, and he let me borrow it.
It was awesome. :D



"It will not go out of my mind that if we pass this post
and lantern, either we shall find strange adventures or
else some great changes of our fortunes.
"







Hahaha, for some reason this made me chuckle. We're not used
to snow around here.



Clay making a snow angel.
Gracie's snow angel 



Building a mini snow fortress

Oh, lookie there! I actually showed up in a picture. :O

The poor neighbors...they had a huge tree that blocked all the snow.
But never fear--we invited them over for a snowball fight. :D

She didn't want me to see until it was finished...

...and here it is. She called it her fishy.

Oh, one last thing. Friday was also the day I got my license. It was a very good day. :D
"Gone, gone, gone! Smeagol is freeeeee!"

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! I'm jealous! :) Looks like you guys had a blast! Great pictures, too

    And Gracie is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And congrats on getting your license too!

    ReplyDelete