Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Minnesota

Heeeeeey! So what's been happing in my life lately...well, lessee hur.

Last April, I had the wonderful opportunity to visit my big brother, Ethan, at college in Minnesota. I had a blast hanging out with him and his friends. It was my first time flying alone, so that was an adventure. Aaaand, while I was there, one of my best friends from my online school actually drove over from Illinois with her family and we hung out at the Mall of America all day. It was brilliant.




>> TEAVANA. <<




The Mall of America's LEGO store. What. 


THE MALL HAD ROLLERCOASTERS. INSIDE.




left to right: me, my frand Hannah, her brother Noah, and Ethan. (sidenote: also in april, I lost my braces and an inch or two of hair. So I look a bit different now.)
On Sunday, before I left, Ethan took me to this burger place that had nutella milkshakes.
NUTELLA. MILKSHAKES. Yeah they were heaven.



((Coming next: the End of the Year Gathering. WHAAAAAT.))

No comments:

Post a Comment