Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Africa Update #1

Well this is exciting!

It's currently 1:48am. I'm laying in a bed in a Dallas hotel, unable to sleep. The insomnia has started early, I guess. Wheeee. But...yay for late night thoughts? Sorry if this is a bit convoluted and dhakdhkwahd, I figured I might as well do something with my sleepless time. So here goes.

We left San Angelo near 12:30 or so. The drive up was very wet, but smooth and accident-free, so praise Jesus for that. :) We ate supper at Pappasito's Cantina before heading on to our hotel. A quickish breakfast tomorrow, then arrive at the airport around 10:15. Check in, go through security, all that fun stuff, before our flight leaves at 1:15.

I guess that's all for now...Thanks everyone for your support and prayers! I'll try to update as often as possible. :)

Prayer requests: safe flights, smooth connections, patience and sleep on the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment