Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Random Announcement

Halloo! Just a random service announcement here. As you probably noticed, the ol' blob got an update. I think it's pretty neat. Click on the thumbnail for each post to enlarge it and see the entire article. Then, there's forward and back buttons to go to the next or previous post, and you close it out with the "X" at the top. All the little gadgets that used to be on the side (other blog links, subscribe button, blog archive, etc.) are still on the side, but only visible if you hover over the black bar on the right side of the screen. If it's confusing or hard to navigate, let me know and I'll change it back. :)

*Update: You can also change the layout by going to where it says "Magazine" in the green bar at the top and click on one of the other options in the dropbox.

Also, from now on I'll put this: (g) in the caption of all pictures I get from Google Images, just to save myself from confusion and plagiarism issues, should those ever arise.

That is all! :) Have a blessed day.

No, that's a lame post. How 'bout we try out this new system? Sure, why not.

(g)
So just like este^. The above is a double exposure picture, something I would love to try and learn.

Anyway, now I'm done. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment