Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry.


According to my blog, I'm still in Africa. Which isn't true, haha, since I got back around the beginning of August. And I tried to upload pictures to my blog, but there were 300 of them and blogger uploaded them all out of order and I just got so overwhelmed with the thought of reorganizing them that my desire to do so died.
BUT.
HOPE.
I finally put all of them on flickr, and you can see all ~1200 of them at this link:
Mozambique 2014
For some reason, they're in reverse order. Sorry 'bout that. But it's better than completely random, right?
Anyway, I have a few ideas in the works for new posts, and I'm working on getting a new, strictly-photography blog up and running. Those will be unveiled in the near future (hopefully).

In the meantime, life update:
I DECIDED WHERE I'M GOING TO COLLEGE.
If everything works out as planned, I'll graduate from high school at the beginning of January, and about a month later, I'll be in Minnesota at Rivendell Sanctuary. So that's exciting. Maybe some posts about that will be forthcoming.

Merry Christmas, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Rivendell. That should be AWESOME. I've heard wonderful things about it. Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete