Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Quick Recap and Something for Mother's Day

And I'm back! That was an interesting canoe trip. We froze, we burned, we rowed, we flipped, but at least we didn't die. That's always a plus, right? And, despite being sore and utterly exhausted, we learned a lot. In all, I'd say it was quite successful. (However, I didn't take my camera, so I have no pictures.)

Now, a quote for Mother's Day (taken from a friend):

“Your mother is possibly the best friend you will ever have. She loves you when you love her back, she loves you when you don't. She loves you when you cry and when you laugh. She loves you when you are wrong and when you are right. She loves you because you are her child, forever and a day. If you want to catch a glimpse of what the love of God looks like, look at your mother.”~Ryan Crowe

1 comment: